This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Tennis memberships are necessary for everyone using the Packer-Ellis Courts on Palmer Street from May through Nov. 1. No physical pass handed out. Identification is required at the courts.
- Winchester Resident Single-Use fees are $10 for adults and $5 for youth.
- Non-Resident Single-Use fees are $15 for adults and $5 for youth.
- Memberships are required for lessons and tournaments.
- There are two hard surface courts at Leonard Field on Washington St., and one hard surface court at McDonald Field. The hard surface courts do not require tennis membership.
- There is a supervisor at the Packer-Ellis Courts in the mornings, evenings, and on the weekends.
- Use of the courts is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If people are waiting, singles play should be limited to 1 hr. and doubles play to 90 min.
Additional Forms and Files: