Adults and children can start building a solid foundation in piano playing with this four-week lesson package
- Instructor: R.J. Carroll
- Lessons are at The Piano Studio of Winchester at 207 Highland Ave.
- This course presents both the basics of real note-reading and the fundamentals of how to move hands and fingers elegantly and easily over piano keys.
- Teacher R. J. Carroll sets the pace of lessons according to each student’s age, abilities and preferences.
- Whether the pace is intense or casual, each student will start learning what the pros know about the fundamentals of correct technique.
- Students will experience a unique, activity-based approach that makes it easy to learn to read music. The Piano Studio accepts students from age five through senior citizens.
- Parents observe their children’s lessons, enabling them to see and to support their youngsters’ progress. Four sessions.
- There’s a $13 materials fee for a music book and fun-to-use learning aids, payable at the first lesson.
- After registering with the Recreation Department, students contact teacher R.J. Carroll directly at 781-729-4347 to arrange a lesson time.