Packer-Ellis Tennis Courts
Winchester, MA 01890
- Courts will opeon Sat. April 14th at 8am
- The courts are closed each day for watering from 12:30–1:30 pm or 1–2 pm, depending on the lesson schedule.
- During the spring and summer, the Winchester Tennis Association (WTA) sponsors several adult tournaments and one youth tournament. Public use of the courts may be limited on those days. Please be patient; the supervisor will work to assign courts as soon as possible.
- Plese purchase your Tennis Membership today
- Winchester residents can purchase their memberships at the Recreation Dept., 263 Main Street. As soon as the courts are open, they can get their memberships at the courts on evenings and weekends.
- Proof of residency is required if an individual is not listed in the most recent census.
- A limited number of non-resident memberships are available.
- 130-TP-01A Resident Adult (18+) $163
- 130-TP-02A Resident Youth $50
- 130-TP-03A Non-resident Adult $263
- 130-TP-04A Non-resident Youth $83
- 130-TP-05A Adult Lessons only $12 x # of classes
- 130-TP-06A Youth Lessons only $4 x # of classes
- Winchester Resident Single-Use fees are $10 for adults and $5 for youth.
- Non-Resident Single-Use fees are $15 for adults and $5 for youth.
There are no activities happening on your selected dates